"Nyhavn on Ice"
This wonderful moody winter image of an ice-locked Nyhavn stands-out because it is so different from the run-of-the-mill Summer tourist photos of this scenic Copenhagen landmark.
Nyhavn is a colourful 17th century waterfront, canal and popular entertainment district in Copenhagen, Denmark. Stretching from Kongens Nytorv to the harbourfront just south of the Royal Playhouse, it is lined by 17th and early 18th century townhouses. The oldest house, at No. 9, dates from 1661.
Serving as a heritage harbour, the canal is packed with old wooden ships. Danish author Hans Christian Andersen lived at Nyhavn 18 for some years.
Image ID #000-102
See below for image prices.
About Artist’s Proof Photos:
- Photo is an “Artists Proof” from the private collection of international businessman & photographer known as “alviART“.
- Actual photographic image will look different in print form than it does on your monitor. Expect some variation in color.
- This Artist’s Proof is an Edition of One from the Artist’s personal collection, and will never be printed in this format again.
- OPTION ONE: $125.00 USD: 8" x 12" photographic print mounted on acid-free board with 11" x 14" mat.
- OPTION TWO: $95.00 USD: 8" x 12" photographic print without mounting board or mat.
- Free shipping world-wide via US Postal Mail Service.